Candle care & safety
Our candles are made from 100% eco soya wax hand poured in small batches.
Due to the nature of the wax you may experience 'frosting' which resembles tiny snowflakes or some cracking- this will not affect the performance of your candle!
However to reduce these possible affects, store your candles at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Please trim your wick to 1/4 inch before each burn and allow your candle to burn long enough for the top to melt fully before extinguishing for optimal scent throw and to avoid tunnelling.
• Always keep a burning candle within sight.
• Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
• Be sure the candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
• Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.
• Don’t burn a candle all the way down.
• Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
• Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
• Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause a glass container to break.