Our candles are made from a 100% natural coconut wax blend hand poured in small batches.
Due to the nature of the wax you may experience some cracking- this will not affect the performance of your candle!
However to reduce these possible affects, store your candles at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Trim your wick to 1/4 inch before each burn.
Allow your candle to burn long enough for the top to melt fully before extinguishing for optimal scent throw and to avoid tunnelling.
Never burn a candle for longer than 4hrs at a time.
Don't continue to burn your candle after it reaches the last 1/2 inch of wax.
• Always keep a burning candle within sight.
• Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
• Be sure the candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
• Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.
• Don’t burn a candle all the way down.
• Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
• Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
• Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause a glass container to break.