Strength One handpoured soya wax candle in an amber glass jar. Scented with patchouli & rose and topped with crystal chips.
Strength Tarot Candle
‘Frosting’ is very common in soya wax but will not affect the burn of your candle.
• Always keep a burning candle within sight.
• Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
• Be sure the candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
• Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.
• Don’t burn a candle all the way down.
• Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
• Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
• Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause a glass container to break.