Autumn Leaves One 6oz handpoured soya wax candle in an amber glass jar. Scented with a refreshing lush green fragrance with freshly cut leaves enriched by hints of agrimony, fir, rosewood and thistle.
Autumn Leaves Candle
‘Frosting’ is very common in soya wax but will not affect the burn of your candle.
• Always keep a burning candle within sight.
• Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
• Be sure the candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
• Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.
• Don’t burn a candle all the way down.
• Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
• Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
• Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause a glass container to break.