One 4oz Glass Jar Moonstone Candle. Pale blue soya wax with a light sea breeze fragrance, topped with a scatter of mini moonstone tumblestones and a dusting of silver glitter. Moonstone is a stone of protection, especially during childbirth, pregnancy, and travel at sea. It is a stone of calm and relief from emotional stress. It is said to bring hope, enhance feminine energies, sensitivity, intuition, and psychic abilities. Candles that are blue in colour can be used for Meditation, Healing, Forgiveness, Inspiration, Fidelity and Happiness. All candles are made and poured by hand, making each one unique and special. Approx burn time- 24hrs
Moonstone Crystal Candle
‘Frosting’ is very common in soya wax but will not affect the burn of your candle.
• Always keep a burning candle within sight.
• Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
• Be sure the candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
• Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.
• Don’t burn a candle all the way down.
• Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
• Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
• Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause a glass container to break.
We gladly accept returns- Just contact us within 7 days of delivery and ship items back to us within 14 days of delivery.
We do not accept exchanges.
Personalised or Custom orders cannot be returned.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in it's original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.