JOHN KEATING One handpoured soya wax candle in an amber glass jar. Scented with a warming, spiced mulled wine fragrance. To prevent fire and serious injury, burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn this candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep this candle free of any foreign materials like matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Contains: Cinnamaldehyde, Isoeugenol,Cinnamonitrile, delta-1-(2,6,6-Trimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-yl)-2-buten-1-on, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, alpha-Methylcinnamaldehyde, Nerol, beta-Caryophyllene, d-Limonene. Harmful to aquatic life with lasting effects. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with regulations. May produce an allergic reaction.
John Keating Quote Candle
‘Frosting’ is very common in soya wax but will not affect the burn of your candle.
• Always keep a burning candle within sight.
• Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
• Be sure the candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
• Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.
• Don’t burn a candle all the way down.
• Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
• Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
• Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause a glass container to break.